IBEW Local 269 offers the following apprenticeship training programs which are a combination of on-the-job and classroom training (successful completion of the program is dependent upon each of these two areas and the times are approximate):
- Inside Wireman - 5-Year Program
- Outside Lineman - 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 Year Program
- Residential Wireman - 3-Year Program
- Telecommunications Technician - 3-Year Program
- High Voltage Testing Technician - 5-Year Program
Each apprentice reports to the Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee. This is a national comprehensive program overseen by the International.
For more information about an apprenticeship through IBEW Local 269, contact us today!
Jim Stover, Training Director
Terri, Administrative Assistant
JATC Address & Contact Information:
IBEW Local 269, JATC
676 Whitehead Road
Trenton, New Jersey 08648
office # (609) 394-1337
fax # (609) 394-6990
CLICK HERE to learn more about the National Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee.