Applications for the 2022 apprenticeship class are live and run through March 31st, 2022. If you know anyone who may be interested, please pass this information on. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 18 yrs. old by July 1st, 2022. You may, however, begin the application process at 17 years of age.
- You must possess a valid driver’s license.
- You must have a High School diploma or equivalent at the time of your interview.
- You must have a passing grade in High School algebra, or equivalent.
- You must be resident in the IBEW Local 269 jurisdictional area. See MAP
You can begin the application HERE.